Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I'm spiking the guns here on Sipsey Street Irregulars

A couple of days ago, I received some news that ended up shaking me to my very core.  After a great deal of consideration, I have decided to close the doors of the Sipsey Street Irregulars.  Effective immediately, this blog not be updated or monitored.  I know this quite sudden, but I know you guys  will keep on going just fine without it.

Freedom is not like a game of cards where you can pick up and walk away when you are done playing.  But as it stands now, I do not know if I have any future high profile plans within the liberty movement.  Time will tell.  There is great potential here.  Everyone sees it, which is why it attracts so many people.  When you remove failure as an option, your way becomes much clearer.  The movement simply cannot afford to fail.  Doing so will put this country in a darkness that may take generations to come out from.  You can kill the man, but you cannot kill the idea.  The idea of the 3% of determined and armed men and women was universal because the idea of "liberty for all" is universal.  Mike reminded everyone that a gun in your hand is a preferable option to a life on your knees.  Take that lesson, and the many others on this blog and use them.

Goody bye and the best luck to you.  Keep it legal.  Keep it local.  Support small patriot/veteran run  businesses when you can.  Try to have fun once in a while.  And if the government is going to make of you a criminal, be the best one you can be.


No comments: