Saturday, January 28, 2012

MASS AMNESIA STRIKES JUSTICE DEPARTMENT! Outbreak of weaponized Alzheimer's? Can they remember their way to the rest room?

"I can't remember my way to the john! What's my name? Why am I here? Did I forget to zip my fly? What's a fly?"
The Associated Press reports an outbreak of mass amnesia at the Justice Department!
In a letter to the committee, the Justice Department said that Wilkinson DOES NOT RECALL a follow-up call with Burke and that Wilkinson DOES NOT RECALL discussing this aspect of the matter with the attorney general. According to the letter, the department has been advised that Burke HAS NO RECOLLECTION of discussing this aspect of the matter with Wilkinson. (Emphases supplied, MBV.)
Can this be evidence of a new terror weapon involving weaponized Alzheimer's? Has someone subjected Justice to an attack of BZ gas? Can they remember their way to the restroom?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I can not recall" is lawyer speak for I am fucking lying through my teeth but you can't prove it.

KPN3%

Anonymous said...

maybe if they had some incentive to tell the truth things would change..

you know what I mean by "incentive" i dont need to spell it out

Bill St. Clair said...

I did NOT have sex with that woman.

That depends on what the definition of "is" is.

Ike said...

PRICELESS!

Anonymous said...

"is I lying or is I not"

Anonymous said...

If you read the AP story embedded in Mike's story you will read that Lanny Breuer proposed ANOTHER gunwalking tour de force in February 2011, 2 months after the Terry murder, after FnF had been suspended and well into to the According to the emails turned over to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Friday night, the Justice official, Lanny Breuer, made the suggestion to Mexican officials because it "may send a strong message to arms traffickers."

Mexico has stringent gun control laws with long prison terms as opposed to the U.S., where small-time "straw" buyers working for major arms traffickers seldom face jail time.

Breuer made the remarks in February 2011, around the time that agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were telling congressional investigators that the ATF had allowed hundreds of illicitly purchased guns in the operation known as Fast and Furious flow into Mexico -- a controversial tactic known as "gun-walking" aimed at following gun buyers to major traffickers.


Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/justice-department-turns-over-documents-in-fast-and-furious#ixzz1kmCgSBB2coverup.

Anonymous said...

"you can say 'I can't recall. I can't give any answer to that that I can recall.'" -- President Richard M. Nixon

Anonymous said...

"EARTH to ERIC"do you copy ?...over.

Anonymous said...

Nothing for Murderer Holder and boys to worry about!! Cowardly and complicit Republicans won't ask any serious questions.